For inquiries, check out the About page.

Deals expire left & right - Be sure to grab one on time!
Buy from my links, I get a commission. We both win. You dig?
Shopping King of Real Tangible Deals! Shop Smarter, Cheaper, Better
As an Amazon/eBay/AliExpress Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases

Friday, November 3, 2023

WD My Book Duo External HDD Box - Deal at Amazon ✈

The 16TB WD My Book Duo Desktop RAID External HDD Box recorded at Amazon USA priced at $249.99. Lowest ever!

EDIT: The 18TB single drive version recorded at Amazon USA priced at $189.99. Lowest ever!

EDIT: The 44TB dual drive version recorded at Amazon USA priced at $655.69. Lowest ever!

🔻 PRICE DECREASE 🔻

  • RAID0 ready
  • 2x USB3.0 Type-A ports & 1x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen1 port (5Gbps)
  • AC-power required
* ✈ International Shipping available.